Hi Domi,

to render your content elements in frontend just use the following typoscript snippet. In the following example you have a two column layout.

tt_content.gridelements_pi1 {
  20.10.setup {
    # 1 = The uid of your CE backend layout
    1 {
      columns {
        # 1 = the first column number
        # you can use stdWrap properties
        1 {
          renderObj =< tt_content
          wrap = <div class="col">|</div>
        }
        # 2 = the second column number
        2 {
          renderObj =< tt_content
          wrap = <div class="col">|</div>
        }
      }

      # here you can use also stdWrap properties
      # also you can include fields from your
      # flexform configuration (here: color)
      stdWrap.wrap = <div class="grid-50-50 {field:flexform_color}">|</div>
      stdWrap.insertData = 1
    }
  }
}