Hi Tim,

Easiest is just removing the 3rd level from the submenu on the left:
Find the Typoscript template called menu.secondlevel and remove the line
        3 < .1
near the end.

If you use the "hide in menu" option the pages will not show up in all menu's, unless you create a menu that explicitly includes those pages by using the Typoscript option includeNotInMenu (see tsref for all details or google for some examples).

Loek