Hi Torsten,

great extension, thank you for sharing. I'm looking forward to see in in the core ;-)

Regards,
Chris.

Am 24.03.2012 18:52, schrieb Torsten Schrade:
Hi Chris,

I can get the fields from the flexform in
Typoscript via {field:flexform_thefieldname}.

My question is now: Is it possible to retrieve these fields from a
section via Typoscript or do I have to make a user function?

You can do this with the extension 'cobj_xpath' that I released to TER a
few minutes ago ;)

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cobj_xpath/current/

Check out the manual, there is a tutorial on how to get the values from
a flexform XML just using TypoScript and XPATH.

Have fun,
Torsten