Hi Andreas,

What is march8? I was talking about grid elements.

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg

"Andreas Becker" schreef in bericht news:mailman.4343.1341244893.658.typo3-engl...@lists.typo3.org...

No idea. We are testing march8 in 6.0 and images resize just perfect in all columns up to 12 etc. Absolute no problem.

Sent from my iPad