Hi,

I have typo3 4.5.17 with language detection, realurl and scriptmerger
installed, here's my config:
plugin.tx_scriptmerger {
  css {
    minify {
      enable = 1
      ignore = \.min\.
    }
    compress {
      enable = 1
      ignore = \.gz\.
    }
    merge {
      enable = 1
      ignore =
    }
  }
  javascript {
      minify {
        enable = 1
        ignore = \?,\.min\.
      }
      compress {
        enable = 1
        ignore = \?,\.gz\.
      }
      merge {
        enable = 1
        ignore = \?
      }
   }
}

And this is how I include CSS in the page:
page.includeCSS {
    1 = fileadmin/template/frameworks/css/common/reset.css
    2 = fileadmin/template/frameworks/css/common/common.css
    3 = fileadmin/template/frameworks/css/common/header.css
    4 = fileadmin/template/frameworks/css/common/footer.css
}

Also, I have the sample code in the extension .htaccess installed.

After cleaning the cache and everything, I can see in the firebug
"Net" tab that the page is still requesting for the 4 mentioned css
files above, what am I missing here?

Thanks!!
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin