Hi Steffen,

but there is a method "t3lib_div::minifyJavaScript() which does the minification. Also this function is called in t3lib_PageRenderer::doCompressJavaScript(). So this should work, or I am wrong?

I'm having the same problem, no minification occurs. But the documentation of config.compressJs doesn't mention the minifying, just the gzip'ing. So it seems that this should not work.

There is a ticket on forge: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33370
which describes this issue.

Regards,
Chris.