Hi Jan,

without having checked the code, I would suggest to not ignore such requirements. TYPO3 CMS Core dropped PHP 5.2 support with TYPO3 CMS version 4.6 entirely, so you are better off upgrading your hosting package to a more modern software package.

But of course you are free to try and look wheter it works or not. Good look with this :)

Best Anja