Hi all,

I finally got it working: since it was a clean install anyway, I throw everything away and started over, this time I ran the 1-2-3 installer to make sure all steps.

Until 4.7, it was enough to set up the source & dummy package, create a database and run the compare tool. Apparently something more needs to be done now, which is included in the install wizard. Importing the static data did not seem to be enough. Anyone who can shed a light on this?

Thanks,
Loek