Hi!

Robert Wildling wrote:
@Dmitry: I consider your attitude as arrogant and a waste of time here
on the list. Please stop posting useless answers and stop littering
Google with senseless comments!

As I wrote above, the answer to this message is not short or simple. To get the best understanding of it, it is best to search. There are several topics, shown by Google at the top, that help understand issues and how to avoid them.

I gave a brief answer in the other response, which should help digging deeper if issues pop up.

I believe I gave a good valid answer in this particular case. And I believe, you are over-reacting. It was not a "google it" message but a recommendation to study the issue.

Thank you for your opinion, anyway.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member