Hi,

In order to get some useful answers you'll need to provide some more essential information, like:
which TYPO3 version?
is your code part of some extension or are you writing your own?
if not, what template engine are you using?
what kind of output do you get, are you seeing the div, but without the image filename, or not getting anything at all?

Loek