Hi,

I stil did not figure out how to get the right rendering definition in the
template.

This is what the sample says to include:   {namespace ce =
MyVender\MyExtension\ViewHelpers}

I tried this <div
xmlns:f=“http://typo3.org/ns/FluidTYPO3/Vhs/ViewHelpers”>fluid here </div>

But still no rendering. How to get this working? Or where to read more about
how to do this?

Thanks.

Regards,
HocomAdvies