Hi,

On 16/09/2016 16:21, Alexandra Constantin wrote:
I have to send an e-mail to the user after he created an event.

First time I have created a task from the backend and set from the form
the date and the hour and the e-mail was sent, but now I want to send
the e-mail from php code automatically..
How can I schedule a task to run at a certain time from php code in my
controller and not from the Backend -> Scheduler but have the same results?

I would create a queue for the mails you want to send (if you built an extbase extension you can create a nice domain object for queue items).

Next you make a scheduler task that takes the items from the queue which are due and sends the emails (and after that removes them from the queue or marks them as sent).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!