the phase of commitment has begun:

| Before the site is created, it needs people to commit to use it. Right now,
it's 2% complete.
| When it reaches 100%, the beta will begin.
|
| The commitment score is the minimum of three scores:
| 24% 49/200 committers in total
| 10% 10/100 committers with 200+ rep on any other site
| 17%  commitment score, based on committers' activity on all other sites and
how old the commitment is

As most of us are new to stackoverflow/stackexchange we miss mostly committers
with a reputation over 200.
But this proposal will take some time and so we are able to gather those
reputations with questions and answers on stackoverflow (or other areas).
So you should put your questions and answers (also) on stackoverflow. and don't
forget to vote and accept those questions and answers!