Hi Jeppe,

                                     'connector' => 'csv',
                                     'parameters' => array(
                                             'filename' =>
'http://www.domain.dk/typo3conf/ext/orig_carinfo/syncronizecars.php',
                                             'encoding' => 'utf-8'
                                     ),

Hmm, I thought you said you tried to import JSON data? In such a case, the value for "connector" would be "json", and the property for pointing to the source would be "uri" and not "filename" (I know it's a bit inconsistent, the usage of "filename" in the CSV connector is historical).

The above configuration seems okay if syncronizecars.php returns CSV data.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch