Hello,
I created  some new fields based on the femanagerextended downloadable on
github: github.com /einpraegsam/femanagerextended/( . also xclassed as
described on github to get rid of any warnings: github.com
/einpraegsam/femanagerextended/issues/3
This works fine for some time (registration as well as edit). Even with multiple different users on different browsers and ips. But then suddenly the new fields are neither read nor saved to the db. the fields are visible in my form but the database values are missing.
Uninstalling femanagerextended, reinstalling femanagerextended resaving one
(!not all) of the plugins and then calling the page from the backend (Save and
Show) makes them show the existing input again and save the input again.
Sometimes I have to try multiple times before it works again. Rinse and Repeat.
This totally baffles me and I'm hoping someone has a hint on how to solve this.
It seems to be some kind of caching problem? But clearing the cache doesnt help
with this. What I have tried without any change:

- different server
- use only the dummy as uploaded on github without any of my own fields
- deleting all caches from the backend, activating and deactivating global
no_cache option in typoscript
- setting all pages with the forms to "do not cache"
- removing typo3temp, - redumping autoload information
- checking database integrity in the backend (all fine)
- backend error log shows no errors - cleaning up tables through install tool

I am at a total loss. Can anyone reproduce this?
Thanks a lot & have a nice weekend