Am 08.12.2014 um 15:34 schrieb Chris Wolff - AERTiCKET AG:
Hi d.ros! (klarname name währe schön)

Warscheinlich wie alle content objecte liegt die default configuration unter
  tt_content.* im typoscript genaures müsstest du mit dem Typoscript Object
Browser in erfahrung bringen.

Gruss chris

Hier ein auszug aus dem IRC:

Ich:

https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.CMS.git/blob/177cd38666bb4e7a026c60cdeda252596bf2c587:/typo3/sysext/form/Classes/View/Form/Additional/AdditionalElementView.php

Akii:

well from what I can tell this does not go through extbase hence overwriting injections will not work
you can however overwrite what GeneralUtility::makeInstance returns

Ich:

Isn't that quite nonsense for a field wrapping?
but this what I want is something that belongs to fluid IMHO
I don't get the point why the templating engine is not used . .

Akii:
probably performance
(joke, no idea)

Ich: