Hi JC,
  I have been busy on writing a Linux driver for the DSP on our
AT572D940HF-EB board.
Furthermore in the next 3 weeks I'm on vacation, please gimme more time
cause
I would like rework this patch but also support for our board and SDHC
support for all
Atmel devices together with Haarvard.

Regards,
  Antonio R.