I am attempting to configure U-boot to reset in 60 seconds if no valid
u-boot command is entered after breaking the autoboot. I have read the
autoboot readme and from it found that I needed to define
CONFIG_RESET_TO_RETRY as well as CONFIG_BOOT_RETRY_TIME and
CONFIG_BOOT_RETRY_MIN which I have done as shown below. The problem is
that I will wait a long amount of time after breaking into u-boot and
it will never reset. Am I missing something?

#define CONFIG_RESET_TO_RETRY 1
#define CONFIG_BOOT_RETRY_TIME  60
#define CONFIG_BOOT_RETRY_MIN   60