HI All,
   Our Custom board is based on EP405GP which is not supported in current
u-boot. I have almost everything running except for the Flash interface. I
am not able to Get the Flash size correct it comes back as 32MB.Also none
of the Flash related operations work.  One major difference I see in our
design is we have 2,  AMD S29GL256N spansion  flashes in the same Bank. I
do not see any reference board which is doing this. Number of Banks is 1
and word size is 32.
Following are the definitions

#define CFG_FLASH_CHIPS_PER_BANK        2
#define CFG_FLASH_TOTAL_BANKS           1               /* also used by
CFG_MAX_FLASH_BANKS below */
#define CFG_TOTAL_CONTIG_BANKS          1
#define CFG_FLASH_BUS_WIDTH             32

#define CFG_MAX_FLASH_BANKS     CFG_FLASH_TOTAL_BANKS   /* max flash banks
for rfl boards */

#define FLASH_BASE0_PRELIM      CFG_FLASH_BASE  /* FLASH bank #0 */
#define FLASH_BASE1_PRELIM      0               /* FLASH bank #1 */

#define CFG_MAX_FLASH_SECT      512     /* max number of sectors on one
chip    */

#define CFG_FLASH_ERASE_TOUT    120000  /* Timeout for Flash Erase (in ms)
*/
#define CFG_FLASH_WRITE_TOUT    500     /* Timeout for Flash Write (in ms)
*/

#define CFG_FLASH_EMPTY_INFO            /* print 'E' for empty sector on
flinfo */

#define CFG_FLASH_ADDR0         0x555
#define CFG_FLASH_ADDR1         0x2aa

// An important configuration when trying to bring the board up -RAVI..
#define CFG_FLASH_WORD_SIZE     unsigned int //(32 bits = Bus width..)

Any pointers to resolve this is greatly apreciated.
Thanks,
Ravishankar Govindarao
RFL Electronics Inc.
E-mail : ravi....@rflelect.com
Voice: 973.334.3100 Ext. 233
Fax: 973.334.3863

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  The Information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named on this e-mail .  If you are not the
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this transmitted Information is strictly prohibited.  Further, if you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us by return e-mail and delete
the Information promptly.