> I have to admit that I am a little confused now. Are there now any patches
> that should be applied to U-Boot regarding the MQ and/or the PLB arbiter
> configuration?
There is no patch that needs to be applied for PLB arbiter configuration.
My earlier patch covered that.

> It seems to me that Yuri's configuration from the RAID driver
> (which will be dropped in the RAID driver soon) is not fully covered in the
> current U-Boot version.
Yuri's configuration from RAID driver should be droppred coz changing MQ/PLB4
registers
from Linux is not recommended

> So please let me know if Yuri's original MQ patch should be applied and if
> there is another PLB arbiter patch that should be applied too.
Yuri's patch does the following
 - set RLPM (read passing limit) bits in MQ register to 1,
 - set  WRCL (MCIF cycle limit) in MQ registers to 1.
In my testing, as far as I can remember, these values were set to 1 by default.
I had tested with Canyonlands, Kilauea, Katmai and Glacier boards. So unless
Yuri found that these values were not default values in some processor, Yuri's
patch should be applied.

Thanks,
Prodyut