+
+                       switch (genimg_get_format(buffer)) {
+                       case IMAGE_FORMAT_LEGACY:
+                               header = (const image_header_t *)buffer;
+                               len = image_get_image_size(header);
+
+                               ret = nand_imls_legacyimage(nand,
nand_dev,
+                                               off, len);
+                               if (ret<  0&&  ret != -ENOMEM)
+                                       return ret;
+                               break;
+#if defined(CONFIG_FIT)
+                       case IMAGE_FORMAT_FIT:
+                               len = fit_get_size(buffer);
+                               ret = nand_imls_fitimage(nand, nand_dev,
+                                               off, len);
+                               if (ret<  0&&  ret != -ENOMEM)
+                                       return ret;
+                               break;
+#endif

Do you really mean to return from the main imls function just because
one image has an error?  By "use return" I meant return from the
subfunction.

This return only corresponds to the situation when there is an error returned from nand read routine. In that case, I don't think there is any use reading the NAND any further.

What do you think ?

-Scott