Hi,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:44:36AM -0700, Chaves, Kevin wrote :
> Ok is there documentation anywhere that can show the requirements for
> supporting SPL if I'd like to be able to implement it, same with falcon mode?
> I've already got support for nitrogen6x through another vendor but they won't
> support the spl.
>
> I'm taking a look at board/woodburn/woodburn.c to see what was done for
> another board that supports SPL. It just looks like void board_init_f(ulong
> dummy) needs to be implemented for the SPL.
>
> Someone recommend I look at another set of patch notes that have better docs,
> but I see it mostly has the falcon mode in it.
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/146987/focus=147040

i.Mx6 doen't really require an SPL as the romcode is already able to do
quite a lot. If what your are looking for is booting directly your
kernel, you can have a look at that "bootloader" (it is actually much
less than that):

https://github.com/alexandrebelloni/whoosh

It supports sabrelite and sabresd, it should be quite fast to port to
nitrogen6x. I can do it but I don't have access to the hardware...yet.

Alexandre Belloni