Hi guys,

Zynq supports 8 and 16bit ONFI nand flashes.
We can count number of connected pins and from that
we know if 8bit or 16bit nand flash is used.

I have looked at the code and contains ONFI detection
with correct detection of bus width + checking later.
Why also not setup proper chip->options for NAND_BUSWIDTH_16?

Not sure how others but if driver expect just ONFI devices
and support 8 and 16bit options why not just to setup
chip options based on information from ONFI or
not check that (busw != (chip->options & NAND_BUSWIDTH_16))
for onfi case.

Just wanted to get input from you before I will try to
create patch to support this.
I just want to be sure that I am not doing something
what it is wrong for other platforms.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854