On 08/26/2014 09:33 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:
From: Thierry Reding <tred...@nvidia.com>

Provide a new modifier to vsprintf() to print phys_addr_t variables to
avoid having to cast or #ifdef when printing them out. The %pa modifier
is used for this purpose, so phys_addr_t variables need to be passed by
reference, like so:

        phys_addr_t start = 0;

        printf("start: %pa\n", &start);

Depending on the size of phys_addr_t this will print out the address
with 8 or 16 hexadecimal digits following a 0x prefix.

The series,

Tested-by: Stephen Warren <swar...@nvidia.com>

Note that I did see the following printed a couple of times when I executed "run bootcmd_pxe":

pci_hose_bus_to_phys: invalid physical address

... but everything worked perfectly, so I guess we can track that down later.