Thanks Simon,

On 11/17/2014 09:30 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
Hi Vikas,

On 18 November 2014 00:17, Vikas Manocha <vikas.mano...@st.com> wrote:
This patchset fixes the pl01x driver esp for pl011 baudrate & line
control.

Vikas Manocha (5):
   serial: pl01x: pass pl01x_type to set baudrate
   serial: pl01x: fix pl011 baud rate configuration
   serial: pl01x: move all line control at same place
   serial: pl01x: disable as per type of pl01x
   serial: pl01x: avoid pl01x type check two times

  drivers/serial/serial_pl01x.c |   46 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
Great to see this series. If you have not tested on p1010 I can do
this in a week or so (am travelling). At least a few of these looks
like bug fixes to my recent refactor so I could bring them through the
DM tree if no one else picks them up.

I was able to test it only for pl011, don't have any board with pl010.

Regards,
Simon

Rgds,
Vikas