Dear Vered Zvi,

In message <0e3b1cafceb8484d8071762f8538e90317a...@eltimail.elta.co.il> you
wrote:

> I want to boot vxworks with uboot 1.3.4 using tftp.
> After I got the prompt I wrote: tftpboot.
> The vxworks ELF image was downloaded to the target but then I had to write
> bootelf.
> Should tftpboot load and run the ELF image upon download completion ?

No, it should not.

> I also tried: tftp; bootelf. After download completion I got the prompt.
> bootelf was not executed.

Can you please shouw us the exact commands you typed, and the output
you got?

>  The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel
> Aerospace Industries Ltd., ELTA Systems Ltd.
> and/or third parties, may contain classified or privileged information, and
> is intended only for

Please make sure not to post proprietary information to public
mailing lists. You could get serious problems with your bosses and/or
IAI security authorities when they learn that you disclose
proprietary information to the public.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
"Never give in.  Never give in.  Never. Never. Never."
- Winston Churchill