Hi Stefan,

On 01/12/2015 08:56 AM, Stefan Roese wrote:
Hi Gerlando,

On 12.01.2015 08:51, Gerlando Falauto wrote:
thanks for the patch.
Please compare it with my v1 revision of the patch:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/150468/
Back then, Simon suggested to use two separate SPI flash operations to
avoid the memcpy() operation.

This again could generate unaligned accesses which my patch version does
not do.

That's right -- I was just trying to say that my v1 was actually doing the same thing as yours, and to explain why I changed it at a later point (which seemed legitimate back then). Since my new revision introduced unaligned accesses, we're now essentially reverting to the original one. That's all.

Thank you!
Gerlando

I guess noone would have guessed about
QSPI devices at the time.

Anyway, your patch looks even better than my v1 then, so:

Acked-by: Gerlando Falauto <gerlando.fala...@keymile.com>

Thanks,
Stefan