Hi Stephen,

On 13 April 2015 at 14:17, Simon Glass <s...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Hi Stephen,

>>> I've pushed a new u-boot-dm/next if you'd like to try it.
>>

>> (On Seaboard at least) this solves the two problems we were discussing:
>> * Cache alignment issues during NAND writes.
>> * Failure to enumerate some USB devices.
>>
>> However, I just noticed that USB keyboard support doesn't work (On Seaboard
>> at least). I've bisect this to:
>>
>> 6105422c50ee dm: usb: Move descriptor setup code into its own function
>
> Interesting - there is a small change in that function which I thought
> was safe, but apparently not. I'll revert it and re-test later today,
> and let you know when it is ready.

Actually that was another patch I was thinking off. I tested the
series with two different keyboards at the time (which is why I had to
add the later patch to move USB keyboards over to drive model), but
obviously I did something wrong as when I test it now, it does not
work. Oh dear.

I fixed up the three refactoring patches and have resent them to the
list. I've also updated u-boot-dm/next if you have time to test again.
Both keyboards work for me on seaboard now.

I did consider just adding a fixup patch to the end, but I don't like
the idea of USB keyboard being broken for many patches if someone
later bisects the tree.

Thanks for helping test this. I suspect there might be other problems
that will show up when more people try it out, but there is plenty of
time to deal with that.

Regards,
Simon