On 2015年12月15日 01:03, Stephen Warren wrote:
On 12/14/2015 05:45 AM, Thomas Chou wrote:
Replace ns16550.txt with binding files from Linux kernel. As suggested
by Stephen Warren, we should keep the directory structure, filenames,
and file content identical to the bindings in the Linux kernel.

Acked-by: Stephen Warren <swar...@nvidia.com>

(I assume that the new files are identical to the kernel versions,
although I didn't validate this)

Yes, they are exactly identical to the kernel versions.

(Or, I'd give my ack to simply deleting doc/device-tree-bindings/ so the
redundant copy doesn't have to be maintained).

Best regards,
Thomas