Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <200909091002.40958.vap...@gentoo.org> you wrote:

> > I guess this is CONFIG_ENV_IS_EMBEDDED_CUSTOM then?
> >
> > Hm... but I see no users of this variable, nobody is setting it?
>
> Blackfin has been using ENV_IS_EMBEDDED_CUSTOM.  i have a patch to update it
> to CONFIG_xxx, but was waiting for this to be accepted first.

Hm.. normally we don't add code without users...

> > Also, I see no documentation for it?
>
> guessing you want it added to the top level README ?

Indeed. What's the name supposed to mean? "The envrionment is
embedded custom" sounds strange to me.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
One essential to success is that you desire be an all-obsessing  one,
your thoughts and aims be co-ordinated, and your energy be concentra-
ted and applied without letup.