On 07/03/2016 10:10 PM, Bernhard Nortmann wrote:
Hi Hans!

Hi,

Am 03.07.2016 um 20:21 schrieb Hans de Goede:
Hi,

On 02-07-16 23:13, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,
[...]

I've prepared 2 patches which re-use the "usb tree" code
rather then re-inventing the wheel again:

https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi/commit/fecf9576247c9423a20570057a1de59f1dbc2da1

https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi/commit/d61f186f494062539418ac9da800a354258a4ad2

As an added bonus these actually result in removing some code
instead of duplicating it.

Note these are only compile tested yet. I'll properly
test them tomorrow and then submit them officially.

Ok I've just completed a battery of tests and these 2 look good,
I'll submit them upstream right after this mail.

Regards,

Hans

I can confirm that applying these two patches on top of 2016.07-rc3
solves the
"usb info" problem I've been observing with sun7i-a20.

Tested-by: Bernhard Nortmann <bernhard.nortm...@web.de>

OK, I'll pick them for 2016.07 .

--
Best regards,