Hello Andrew,

Am 19.09.2016 um 18:03 schrieb Andrew F. Davis:
BTW, the following addresses that bounce should be removed from wherever
you found them or added to .get_maintainer.ignore if they are part of
old commits:

Bo Shen <voice.s...@atmel.com>
Albert ARIBAUD <albert-u-b...@aribaud.net>
Gerald Kerma <drea...@doukki.net>
Karl Beldan <kbel...@baylibre.com>
Vaibhav Hiremath <hvaib...@ti.com>
Sudhakar Rajashekhara <sudhakar....@ti.com>

Hmm.. I used patman for creating the patch and so patman created with
the help of scripts/get_maintainer.pl creates the cc list ...

I just tried to create such a ".get_maintainer.ignore" file, but
doesn;t work ... ah, I see, the get_maintainer.pl from U-Boot does
not support the ".get_maintainer.ignore" file

Hmm.. looked into it, not easy (for me) to fix this "fast" ...

bye,
Heiko