Hi Sandy,

On 09/21/2016 07:53 PM, Sandy Patterson wrote:

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:00 PM, Kever Yang <kever.y...@rock-chips.com <mailto:kever.y...@rock-chips.com>> wrote:

    Hi Sandy,

    On 09/20/2016 09:21 PM, Sandy Patterson wrote:
    You're probably going to need to change this around now that the
    Kconfig stuff has been applied to master. Suggest following patch
    instead:

    I didn't enable the BACK_TO_BROM for all of rk3288 board, because
    boards like firefly and chromebook-jerry have enough space without
    this macro,
    and I'm not able to test them, so I only change for those boards
    which must enable this macro.

That's fine, I only meant to suggest you use Kconfig instead. If you want to only change a few boards you can do this with *_defconfig file now. This way those options are controllable from "make menuconfig" after make *_defconfig.

OK, I will move the definition to Kconfig.

Thanks,
- Kever

    What's you opinion for firefly-rk3288 and chrome-jerry?

I had a firefly, I expect this should work fine with BACK_TO_BROM option, but I have broken it, so I can't test. Vagrant probably can though. I don't know anything about chrome-jerry, but it has a lot of different storage settings.