On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 6:14 PM, linux-kernel-dev
<linux-kernel-...@beckhoff.com> wrote:
> [...]

Since board file as many of pad definition, I am saying better to add
pinctrl for mx5 which doesn't take much time as most of the generic
pinctrl is already there in drivers/pinctrl/nxp/pinctrl-imx.c

Jagan Teki
Free Software Engineer | Amarula Solutions
U-Boot, Linux | Upstream Maintainer
Hyderabad, India.