Hello everybody!!!
I need to port an operating system from x86 architecture to ARM
In particular i'm using a Cubietruck board board with Cortex A-7 CPU.

Initially i would use U-boot as bootloader for my operating system: so i
concentrate on kernel porting!

If i use mkimage command to create the image uncompressed of my operating
system should i project some decompressing operation for the kernel or not?
I explain batter: after loading from SD-card the kernel image and executing
bootm command to start the kernel. at the entry point of the kernel what
operation should i do and implement??

It's very important

Thanks in advance

Sent from the U-Boot mailing list archive at Nabble.com.