Hi Enric,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 05:41:02PM +0200, Enric Balletbo Serra wrote:
[snip]
> I must NACK for now these series, meanwhile I don't find time to look
> at this deeply. I think this will break lots of things. For example,
> will this u-boot boot a non-device tree based kernel without breaking
> things? I don't think so, It's right that non-device tree kernels are
> old but these are still used in lots of IGEP boards and I don't want
> to break this, for now.
>
> Please give me some time to look at this and think in all the use cases.

Any chance you'll find time to look at this? I'm sending updated patch serie
as a reply to this email. I do not think it breaks anything and I'll provide
fix if you prove me wrong. Please note, that without "igep00x0: add Hynix
timings" patch some boards are unable to boot. My bad, of course, as I hadn't
all board variants on my table at the time writing runtime flash detection
support.

Thank you,
        ladis