On 11/27/2017 06:51 PM, Jorge Ramirez wrote:
On 11/27/2017 06:49 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 06:45:35PM +0100, Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz wrote:
the following commit enables accessing the environment in an ext4
partition. In order to do that, some definitions need to be added to
include/configs/board_x.h file.

For example to store the environment in a file named "/uboot.env" in MMC "0", where partition "1" contains the EXT4 filesystem, you should define:

   EXT4_ENV_DEVICE_AND_PART        "0:1"
   EXT4_ENV_INTERFACE              "mmc"
   EXT4_ENV_FILE                   "/uboot.env"
We have examples of these kind of configurations in Kconfig today,
please add them as well so the feature can be fully used, thanks!

oops, yeah, sorry about that. ok doing it now

just checking but you realize that I will have to modify env/ext4.c to use these new CONFIG_ just like we do for FAT? for EXT4 we were using include/configs/.h instead as described in the commit (so the feature was fully functional, just slightly different to FAT when defining the variables).

ok?