Hi,

I've been debugging why u-boot spl crashes in a loop when I boot off a
cadence qspi flash.  I narrowed it down to the changes from commit
dac3bf20fb2c9b03476be0d73db620f62ab3cee1 which removes
CQSPI_INDIRECTTRIGGER_ADDR_MASK.  Restoring the mask allows the spl to
successfully load the main u-boot.  My board is an Altera HPS cyclone
V socfpga.  It has an ahb base address of 0xffa00000 and for some
reason, without the CQSPI_INDIRECTTRIGGER_ADDR_MASK the board reboots
when cadence_qspi_apb_indirect_read_execute tries to read from the ahb
base address.  I'm using version 2016.11 of u-boot.

--
Frank