On 12/22/2017 03:29 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Jorge Ramirez
<jorge.ramirez-or...@linaro.org> wrote:
On 12/14/2017 02:26 PM, Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz wrote:
The following version fixes some nasty compiler warnings present in
the previous version. Sorry about it.

just to follow up on the db820c and db410c patchset that I posted a couple
of weeks ago (v1 and v2)
any feedback will be greatly appreciated!
Can you also review the various patches that Rob Clark has posted for
the 410c and pull those in as well?

hey pete
you mean the db410 patches on his db410c-latest tree? https://github.com/robclark/u-boot/commits/db410c-latest

sure, I can pull in those and add them to the v3 patchset once I get some more review comments. in fact I was hoping to get the db820c support merged first before adding 410c stuff but I guess that is no longer the case.

bte I was lookint into this one as well
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/798843/