On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 9:44 PM, Lukasz Majewski <lu...@denx.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 21:04:46 +0000
> Alex Kiernan <alex.kier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> That said, squashing in that change doesn't obviously break anything
>> for me, and is probably a step in the right direction.
>>
>> I'll see what Travis thinks.
>>

> We will probably receive build breaks...

Yup... https://travis-ci.org/akiernan/u-boot/jobs/340344489

Just tried again on one of those failures (x600) with the the default
removed and just set the on board that uses CONFIG_EXT, but that then
fails at config time.

TBH I'd actually like to take it out of Kconfig (which I realise is
the wrong direction) as it just feels fundamentally wrong the way it
is. I don't know what the U-Boot approach configuration like this
is... struggling to find prior art.

--
Alex Kiernan