On 02/19/2018 04:48 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
A limitation of the EFI loader at present is that it does not build with
sandbox. This makes it hard to write tests, since sandbox is used for most
testing in U-Boot.

This series enables the EFI loader feature. It allows sandbox to build and
run a trivial function which calls the EFI API to output a message.

This series is at u-boot-dm/efi-working

Hello Alex,

could you, please, start building efi_next for v2018.05.
Simon and I need a common basis for our patches.

There is a big overlap between the start of this patch series and
https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2018-February/320487.html

Could you, please, review the two and give us your feedback.

Best regards

Heinrich