Hi! I have a problem with the keymap for the u-boot command line on Raspberry Pi. Which keymap is u-boot using? Can it be changed somehow? The problem I have is primarily not being able to write the backslash character \. I have a Swedish keyboard and I have basically tried every possible key combination there is with no luck. The keyboard is working just fine in raspbian. The backslash character should be between Z and the shift key. At least on en_GB keymap. But when I press that key there is no output at all, even with CTRL/SHIFT/ALT pressed there is no output at all, which seems strange.

Can you change the keymap? Anyone got an idea how to write backslash on a Swedish keyboard?

believed to be clean.