Hi Patrice/Yannick,

On 03/05/2018 11:50 PM, Patrice CHOTARD wrote:
>> There seems to be a dependency on patch for
>> include/dt-bindings/mfd/stm32f7-rcc.h
>> adding some new macros. Is it also submitted to the list?
> Right, needed patches are already on the list
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/870938/

Great addition !

Few points:
it seems above mentioned patchset also has dependency on another patchset
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/870283/
After applying these two dependency patchsets, it creates conflicts with pathch
"ARM: dts: stm32: Add timer support for STM32F7".
I understand you want to get it reviewed without waiting for other patchset
acceptance, it would be good to mention all the dependencies.

Also i observe that without applying f769 display patches, f746 display didn't
work.
And F769 board display is not working, i see one error log:

Board 1:
stm32_ltdc_probe: decode display timing error -4
& Board 2:
stm32_ltdc_probe: decode display timing error -668998023

Cheers,
Vikas