Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Daniel Schwierzeck
<daniel.schwierz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Manuel,
>
> from Linux Git history I see that you have contributied to Alchemy
> boards. Are those boards still available? Do you use U-Boot and have
> interest in keeping this platform supported?

I don't know whether they are available for sale anywhere, but the CPU
line itself has been
dead for almost 10 years now.   I still have the hardware and still
make sure latest Linux
works on them; however I have never used u-boot, instead I kept the YAMON loader
they were originally shipped with.  I have no strong feelings wrt.
Alchemy support in
u-boot.

Manuel