Thanks very much for the response!

So I guess I need to write something new under the new UCLASS_THERMAL model for my part. Any gotchas in there I should know about?

Joe

On 17/08/18 07:50, Andy Pont wrote:
Joe wrote...

Apologies in advance if this is answered somewhere else, but I had no
luck finding information about it.

I'm moving from an older version of u-boot (2016) to a current one.
Some of the patches I had against the old uboot included work in the
hwmon subdirectory. These patches now obviously fail as this whole set
of functionality appears to have been removed.

Am I missing something, or does u-boot no longer support any of these
devices? Alternatively, is there a way I should reintroduce it for my
board.
Looking at the git log for some of the files that were in the
drivers/hwmon directory (git log — path/to/filename) then they were
removed in May 2017 in favour of the driver model and UCLASS_THERMAL
which is located in drivers/thermal.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look as though those I2C based devices got
converted.

-Andy.