Hi Jagan, Heiko,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 8:10 AM Jagan Teki <ja...@amarulasolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi Mario/Kim/Heiko,
>
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 8:42 PM, Christophe LEROY
> <christophe.le...@c-s.fr> wrote:
> > Hi Mario,
> >

> > Le 10/08/2018 à 09:57, Mario Six a écrit :
> >>
> >> Hi Christophe,

> Can you convert this boards to use DM_SPI, we have build issue[2]

Heiko, if you agree, I'd say we disable the SPI support for this board for now
(and possibly permanently), since really supporting the SPI multiplexer would
entail writing a DM driver for it, which would entail creating a SPI mux
uclass, and similar inconveniences (and I think putting that much work in a
board that old is at least dubious). As far as I can tell, this is the only
board with the multiplexer mechanism.

I have two more larger conversion series in my queue, which will hopefully make
it easier to convert the MPC83xx boards to DM (including SPI), but since I'm
busy working on non-U-Boot-related things right now, I won't be able to
finalize the first this week; hopefully next week.

> [2] https://travis-ci.org/openedev/u-boot-amarula/jobs/412956049

Best regards,
Mario