On 01/15/2019 04:47 AM, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
On 1/15/19 3:55 AM, AKASHI Takahiro wrote:
"env [print|set] -e" allows for handling uefi variables without
knowing details about mapping to corresponding u-boot variables.
Why do we need two alternative ways to achieve the same result?
We already have 'efitool setvar' and 'efitool dumpvar'.

I asked for it.

If it was me, I would just drop the "efitool" versions. The more we can have in common code / CLI, the better for everyone.

But if Takahiro is passionate about having everything accessible through a single efi helper command for his debugging, I wouldn't oppose to it :).

Alex