Dear dan...@gaisler.com,

In message <20100526172855.2w3qpyvp3akgc...@webmail.bluegenesis.com> you wrote:
> Just a codeing-style question, I have seen other writers of assembly
> code add an extra space before instruction executed in a delay-slot
> (typically after a branch for SPARC) just to make it clear that
> instruction is executed as well. I find that quite good and have
> adopted that habit too, is that allowed?

Ah, that was the meaning. I thought so initially, but then saw a lot
of empty lines separating such blocks, so I assumed it was just
incorrect indentation.

When this is used consistently through all of the code (at least in
the changed files), than it's OK with me.

Ideally it should be documented.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
After a heated argument on some trivial matter Nancy [Astor]  .  .  .
shouted,  ``If  I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee!''
Whereupon Winston Churchill with equal heat and  sincerity  answered,
``And if I were your husband I would drink it.''