On 8/8/19 1:21 PM, Harald Seiler wrote:
Hi Heinrich,

On Wed, 2019-08-07 at 21:26 +0200, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
Hello Harald,

Tom suggested you could help on this issue.

I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
gits, e.g. page
https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.

I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems
not be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.

There is another setting you need to enable, IIRC: Under

        Settings -> General -> Visibility, Permissions -> Pipelines

, you need to change the dropdown from "Only Project Members"
to "Everyone With Access".

Can you check whether that works?

The page is visible now without logging in. Thanks.

Best regards

Heinrich