Hi Weijie,

On 19.01.20 03:12, Weijie Gao wrote:
On Fri, 2020-01-17 at 15:40 +0100, Stefan Roese wrote:
Hi Weijie,

I've added another of my mail addresses to cc (m...@roese.nl) as the
sending to the other 2 addresses does not seem to work.

On 17.01.20 08:45, Weijie Gao wrote:
This patch series are divided into two parts:

The main part is to rewrite the whole architecture code of mt7628:
1. Lock parts of the d-cache for initial stack so the rest of the code can
     be reimplemented in C.
2. Memory controller & DDR initialization have been fully written to support
     detecting DDR size automatically.
3. DDR calibration has also been reimplemented with a clear logic.
4. Implemented a new sysreset driver to take advantage of the reset
     controller so we can drop the use of syscon-based sysreset to reduce size.

The second part is to add SPL support for mt7628:
1. With SPL enabled we can build the ROM-bootable and RAM-bootable binary
     simultaneously, and we can drop RAM boot related configs and defconfig
     files.
2. Generate compressed u-boot.bin image for SPL to reduce size of final
     combined binary.
3. Enable DM support for SPL for a more flexible device probing.
4. Add a demo board (mt7628_rfb) aims at router application.

Changes since v1:
1. Split 'mips: mtmips: rewrite lowlevel codes of mt7628' into multiple patches.
2. Dropped a patch which tried to use customized get_tbclk().
3. Dropped a patch which tried to rename mt7628a.dtsi to mt7628.dtsi
4. Refactor the patch which restores exception vector base before booting linux.
5. Define a new option to enable u_boot_list in SPL.
6. Enable compressed spl payload for all boards.
7. Enable DM and DT support for linkit and gardena-smart-gateway.
8. Complete pinmux for all three UARTs for SPL.
9. Rewrite u_boot_lzma_img.py.

Weijie Gao (21):

It seems that patch 09/21 is missing on the list. Is it stuck in
moderation? Or is the patch numbering corrupt?

Thanks,
Stefan

It's missing on my list. I've resent it.

Thanks. Applying this patchset on top of current mainline results in
this compilation error (using linkit-smart-7688_defconfig):

arch/mips/mach-mtmips/built-in.o: In function `get_tbclk':
/home/stefan/git/u-boot/u-boot/arch/mips/mach-mtmips/mt7628/init.c:108:
multiple definition of `get_tbclk'
arch/mips/cpu/built-in.o:/home/stefan/git/u-boot/u-boot/arch/mips/cpu/time.c:18:
 first defined here
make: *** [Makefile:1695: u-boot] Error 1

Is something else missing?

Thanks,
Stefan